Our Treatment Center
Orenda Center’s Treatment Center location is located in the beautiful mountains of Frederick County, MD.
Our Treatment Center is state of the art, high quality, and provides peaceful views.
Our housing facility can comfortably sleep twenty-five women in our tranquil suite-style wings. We provide three healthy and well-balanced meals a day, prepared by chefs in our commercial kitchen. Each woman participates in thirty-five therapeutic hours of treatment a week, including individual sessions and group sessions such as addiction awareness and relapse prevention. We provide on-site clinicians, doctor, and nurse that are accessible to clients. We support medication managed treatment under the supervision of our clinical staff.
Orenda Center Features:
- Individual, two-person, and four-person rooms: totaling twenty-five beds.
- Qualified assessments and treatment from a doctor licensed in addiction medicine
- Transportation is offered to and from the facility
Frederick Treatment Center
Orenda Center’s Outpatient location is centrally located and easily accessible in Frederick City.
Our Frederick Treatment Center is located on the Golden Mile in Frederick City, walking distance from downtown Frederick. Our building is newly renovated with allocated space for each out-patient program.
Multiple floors, open spaces, outdoor patios and decks- beautifully designed, the facility seeks to provide the same energy and clarity as Orenda’s inpatient facility. Sessions are available at a wide variety of times and intake is seamless in order to meet you during your time of need.
Orenda Center Frederick Features:
- Group and Individual Therapy Rooms
- Licensed clinicians with strong clinical skills in addiction and mental health
- Easily accessible via city bus, private transportation, or walking